Monday, June 11, 2012

A Nail Junkie's Glitter

Hi guys! I was away for a bit with the LYFE Christian Women Conference in PA this past weekend, but now I'm back, and eager to share the glittery polish I wore there!  Short and sweet. I used 3 coats of Sinful Colors in Nail Junkie and a top coat!  I may have done one extra coat to make it a bit darker, but this is what I got. 




Now me loving glitter, I loved this polish! It was very glittery, but not so glittery that it was bumpy on my nails. However, I really had to let a lot of polish off the brush before putting it on my nails, for it was very thin and slid down the sides of my nail into my cuticles if I put too much on.  Overall, I would use it again, and just be careful to get as much off the brush as possible before application. For now I say 7/10 for application and 9/10 for glitter!  More to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment