Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Rainbow Static Age

Evening glittery polish lovers! I wanted to do something with a lot of pop. Bright colors pop right? So I figured, why not do them all? So I painted my nails red to blue in the rainbow! And then with a glittery Connect the Dots Lynn dupe on top with some Seche Vite, this mani was easy, bright, and fun!


So what does one need for this mani? Why a rainbow of polishes of course! I used:
1 Coat of Avon's Ruby Slipper (my fave red as you know) 
2 Coats of China Glaze's Riveting (from the Hunger Games Collection)
3 Coats of Sinful Colors Let's Meet
2 Coats of Funky Fingers Tinsel Town (a great sparkly green from 5 Below)
2 Coats of Sally Hansen HD Color in Spectrum (sheer sparkly blue)


So after all that dried, I used one coat of Black Cat Lacquer's Static Age on each nail with Seche Vite on top. Now I've been looking for Lynnderella dupes, and boy is Static Age a dead ringer for Connect the Dots! It's got all the black, white, and iridescent bar, dot, hex, and square glitters! I love this polish! And it wasn't as thick as Black Hole, so I'm guessing that was just a fluke or I didn't shake it enough. With all the bright colors contrasting with Static Age, this mani really pops, and I may actually wear it for more than 2-3 days, depending on how my polish wears! I love this mani! I give it a 8/10 for application and a 9/10 for glitteriness! Love love love this! Now to find more Lynnderella dupes ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment