Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Golden Shimmeriness That is Zoya Daul

Evening glittery polish lovers! We have a quicky tonight, just to make you happy and satisfy your craving for some sparkly glitter! Here is the lovely and wonderful Zoya Daul in 2 coats and with a coat of Seche Vite! This is from the Fall 2012 Diva Collection :)


Now this is perfect. Purple? Tons of glittery and sparkle? YES! I got this in my Zoya BOGO sale polishes, and it didn't disappoint. It's a nice plum purple with tons of golden shimmer! The shimmer even looked rainbowy at some points. This is perfection. I don't usually wear a polish alone without any glitter top coats, nail art, etc, but I had to with Daul! This will be a great polish for the fall and perhaps be added to those I use for Stockata, my all female a capella group! And application was perfect. 2 coats because it's a tad sheer, but barely any cuticle clean up. I give this a 9/10 for application and a 9/10 for glitter! Gorgeous! Get some shimmery and glittery Zoyas if you can!

2 comments:

  1. I like this one too :) I swear i say that with every blue or purple haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you do Kiersten dear! Be afraid. There will be more purple and blue Zoyas in the future!

      Delete