Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Here Comes Jack!

This is Halloween! And here comes Jack! Didn't you know? Well last night I was thinking about how I left Nightmare Before Christmas at home and won't get my claws on it until the 20th, so I decided to put a little NBC on my nails instead! Here's my first attempt at Jack Skellington nails!


I really had no idea where I was going with this, so I just figured, hey, I'll wing it! I used a large dotting tool for the eyes and a small one for the nose holes, then I used a striper for the mouth. The face is over 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White, and I used Sinful Colors Smoking Hot on top for some glitter. :) I also used Julep's new quick dry polish drops throughout this process! Honestly, they dried my polish in 10 seconds. Legit. It may be more pricey when it's not in a monthly box, but I may have to buy it. No Seche Vite used here! I give this mani a 6/10 for glitter and a 7/10 for application. Get your Halloween on!

No comments:

Post a Comment