Thursday, October 4, 2012

One Knackered Universe

Evening glittery polish lovers! So I know a few weeks back everyone got their Butter London orders from Coterie. I got 3 polishes along with a matte top coat for only $11 total! Woah! So today I bring you Knackered, a gorgeous layering polish done right over Sinful Color Black on Black!


Is this not gorgeous? It's a universe in a bottle! I love love love my first Butter London! Across the universe is a very sheer blue and purply duochrome that shifts back and forth on the nail. It even has some glorious rainbow holographic glitter in it! That makes the stars! The formula was extremely easy to work it, perfect coverage with little streaking, and the brush was of medium size. Don't worry about handling a square capped brush! That square cap comes off to reveal a easier to hold brush underneath. :) One coat on top of one coat of black makes this a simple universe on your nails that you'll want to stare at all day! I give this a 9/10 for glitter. Who wouldn't?



No comments:

Post a Comment