Monday, November 26, 2012

Happiness is a Buff and Shine Away!

Evening glittery polish lovers! As I have finally gotten into nail care, I thought I'd take a break from glitter polish for a day (gasp!), and show you guys a little how to in nail care! First of all, I apologize for my stained nails. The brush on my base coat broke, so I didn't wear one for a few weeks. I have a new one though, so hopefully the stains go away with soaking and base coats! Now to the awesome ASP Miracle Buff and Shine Block from Sally's! Here's the before picture.


Look at those ridgy, not shiny nails! Gosh! So here's how you get those nails less ridgy, more shiny, and primed for polish application! Use the gray side (which is 600 grit) to buff your nails. This smooths them to take away some of those ridges, and this makes polish application easier! I go back and forth along the entire nail for about 10-20 seconds. Then use the white side (4000 grit) to shine your nails up! I feel like if it squeaks, you know it's working! I do about 15-30 seconds depending on the shine I want. And then boom!


Look at that shine! I think my nails even look a bit pinker. Now if I could just get rid of those stains ;) The shine lasted about 2 days, and my nails were wonderfully smooth to the touch. I'm definitely gonna buff and shine my nails more often. It also makes your polish go on so much easier! This is only $2.19 with your Sally Beauty club card, so get it while you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment