Friday, November 23, 2012

Link, The Hero of Time

Evening glittery Black Friday goers! Have you found some awesome sales? Bought some awesome polish? Well if you haven't, you should check out more of the Hylian Hero Collection from Lucky 13 Lacquer! Tonight I give you Link over Harvest Moon!



To create a great base for Link, I decided to use Harvest Moon, a lighter brown with golden undertones and micro shimmer from the China Glaze Hunger Games collection. I used about 1 and a half coats for this, just to fill in the bald spots. I was too lazy to do 2 XD


Now for Link, the reason for the Hylian Hero Collection! This polish definitely shows off the Hero of Time. Blue hexes for his eyes, yellow hexes for his hair, and green hexes for his popular green outfit. The formula for this one was also pretty good. Not to thick and not to thin. And one coat of Seche Vite was all I needed to smooth everything out :) Now brown is not my normal color (to perhaps bring to mind Epona, Link's trusty steed), but with this polish I'm in love! 10/10 for glitter and 8/10 for application hands down!


Want your own Lucky 13 Lacquer? Get them here and get 20% off and a free surprise mini for orders $40+ with code BLACKFRIDAY : http://www.lucky13lacquer.com/shop-lucky-13.html




No comments:

Post a Comment