Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Stockata, the Mani of the Fall 2012 Concert

As you ladies know, last night was the Fall concert for my all female a cappella group, Stockata. As our colors are purple and black, and because I am known as 'The Glitter Queen' or 'Sparkles,' I had to have both glitter in my outfit and on my nails! A while ago, I worked with Sabrina from Black Cat Lacquer to make a custom bottle of polish called Stockata to remind me of my group. What better way to rock Give Your Heart a Break on stage than with this awesome polish? Here's one lovely coat over Avon's Starry Sky with a coat of Seche Vite on top :)


This made me sooo happy. Stockata is easy to work with (not too thick or goopy at all), and is gorgeous! It has medium and small dark purple and black hexes, pale purple dot glitters, and white stars, since we are also nicknamed the Rising Stars as the newbie group (we're just a year and a half old!).  This polish represents us so well, and it even has our name on it! I love Sabrina for making it. She even made a few extra, so I gave mine to our old president and got myself another. There's nothing like this at all! 10/10 for glitter and an 8/10 for application!


Love Black Cat Lacquer? Get some at Sabrina's etsy store here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlackCatLacquer?ref=usr_faveitems&atr_uid=22148456



No comments:

Post a Comment