Saturday, November 3, 2012

The World's Fair

Afternoon glittery polish lovers! A little while ago, I got a message from one Delusional Polish, asking me to promote her polish. Well I did! Her indies were so pretty! I of course, had no money because of my car at that point. Well this sweet lady, Jen, who makes Delusional Polish actually sent me a free bottle to review! Can you believe that? My first review polish! And it is gorgeous! Here is World's Fair over Deborah Lippman Pearly Queen :)


Let's get to this glitteriness shall we? To start this delicate glitter mani off, I used 4 (yes 4!) coats of Deborah Lippman's Pearly Queen to reach full opacity. It was so worth it! I got it for just $6 in a blog sale, and I was going to use it in all it's glory! It kinda looks like an Avon polish I have, so dupe post eventually! Anyhow, this polish is just so pearly! It's a shimmery pearl with blue-green duo chrome. Love this! :)


Now to the awesome. I love this stuff. 2 coats of World's Fair. Now I love glitter bombs, but this wasn't a total glitter bomb. This was a delicate sprinkling of glitter that looked gorgeous on my nails. There wasn't too much or too little, it was just right! Worlds Fair went on like a dream. Smooth. It has little green and gold dot glitters, small silver squares, silver diamonds (eeeep diamonds!), and medium blue hexes. This wasn't gritty at all either! It only needed one coat of Seche Vite to be smooth to the touch. I love this. It's gorgeous. It's delicate. I may wear it again in the winter! Jen's polish will definitely be one I will turn to when I finally start getting some extra cash! :) I give this a 9/10 for application and a 8/10 for glitter.


Want some Delusional Polish? They're $8 a bottle. Go! http://www.etsy.com/shop/DelusionalPolish?ref=search_shop_redirect

*This polish was sent for me to review. All opinions are mine alone*







No comments:

Post a Comment