Saturday, December 22, 2012

Some Muppets for Christmas

Afternoon glittery polish lovers! Today I offer up some Muppets OPIs along with A England's LE Holy Grail that I accidentally ordered. These all make a nice little Christmas mani!


To begin this awesomeness off, I used 2 coats of A England's LE Holy Grail. Now I accidentally ordered it, but I'm glad I did! It's a gorgeous golden yellow with gold and silver micro shimmer. And look at that shine! That's without top coat! The formula was great too. Not too thick or thin. 


Now to the glitter. YES. I used 1-2 coats on each finger depending on how much I could get on each dip of the brush. I used Getting Miss Piggy With It on all but my accent nail. It's a gorgeous clear base polish with tons of red dot glitter, red hex glitter, and silver hex glitter! I love it. Then for the accent I used Fresh Frog of Belaire. This one had green dot glitter and silver hex glitter. Man I love these Muppets OPIs! Then a top coat of Seche Vite made it perfect. 9/10 for glitter and 9/10 for application. Loving the Muppets!





5 comments:

  1. glad you like! and will def check out the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of yellow, but this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Grail looks great on you! And that's a lovely combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm becoming an A England fan again def

      Delete