Thursday, January 17, 2013

Layla Magneffect with a Bit of Sparkle

So you guys may or may not know my hate of magnetic polish. I got one from Claire's months ago and it was kinda ehhh. At the time I liked it, then realized the magnet design wasn't that strong.  You can see that here. Then I got Layla Magneffect in Purple Galaxy in my Nail Art Society Bag. With Swarvoski Crystals! And bam. I was really in love. I mean purple? This awesome magnetic design? YES PLEASE


Woah. Just woah! Look at that! So how this works is you do one thing coat as a base. Then one thick coat to use the magnet on. You need a lot or it won't work well, and you'll need to clean up your cuticles! I held the magnet over the polish with the line sideways for ten seconds and bam! Look at that! It was a dark purple and the magnet brought out light purple shimmery lines! I put a coat of Seche Vite on top put it dragged the design a smidge, so let your nails dry a bit first before top coat.


Now here's how to put on those crystals and make them stick tight! Apply a layer of top coat (I use Seche Vite), dip the tip of a cuticle stick into the top coat, pick up a crystal, and place it down with a light push. After they are all applied, apply another coat of Seche Vite. Wella! The end. So far they've lasted 48 hours through cleaning, hair washing, laundry, and more!  I give this a 7/10 for application and a 6/10 for glitter. Boom! :D

Want to join Nail Art Society for random cool nail art products every month? Join for $9.95 with the code NAS10 here: http://www.nailartsociety.com/




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! This polish alone is over $10. Plus the crstyals. And a black striper. I'd say it was $17 of stuff? Ish? It's not worth the 19.95 price but sure worth the 9.95!

      Delete