Friday, January 25, 2013

Ozotic 509: The Holographic Wonder!

Evening glittery polish lovers! Tonight after days of lots of hw, becoming secretary of a club, and more, I finally can post this awesome holographic shimmery sparkly awesome polish! Ozotic 509!


WOOOOOAH! That's just in artificial light! This is very sheer, so I used 3 coats, a base, and a top coat! This polish looks dusty silver when there is no bright light at all, but with bright light you get this linear holo affect. With flash however.....


Awwww yeah boy. That is some sparkly rainbowness! I love it! Now Picture Polish owns Ozotic, but they only make some of the 500 series now. This one is not listed, but as I did, you can get it in a swap! 


I love this. I'm totally back into holos now, and I need to get more! I give this a 10/10 for glitter, shimmer, rainbow, and awesome! And a 9/10 for application. Gotta love it!

Want a large variety of Ozotics? Check out the Picture Polish site here: http://www.picturepolish.com.au/



No comments:

Post a Comment