Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Zoya Aurora

Evening glittery polish lovers! I've been slightly MIA with the second week of the semester and blogger not working, but I have a lovely Zoya for you! Remember how I love purple? And glitter? And holo? Well check out Zoya Aurora, cause it has all 3!


I used 2 coats of Aurora and one of Seche Vite. This is gorgeous. It's got scattered holo, a nice darker purple, and it's glittery. GLITTERY. I didn't need anything else on this, and I was gonna do some nail art! I feel that can wait though. It wasn't gritty after some top coat, and it looked marvelous. Very nice application :)


10/10 for glitter and 9/10 for application. This is awesome folks, and even more so cause my 15 year old brother got it for me cause he knew I was really wanting it :3


No comments:

Post a Comment