Saturday, February 2, 2013

When the Moon was a Star

Hey all! Remember Lynn's The Stars in Her Eyes? Well When the Moon was a Star is almost as awesome as that. Really. I got it in a swap and love it! I'm sad. I had to take it off for field work :( Here it is in all it's glory though!


Hello beautiful! This is 1 coat of Zoya Indigo, 1 coat of When the Moon was a Star, a coat of Gelous, and a coat of Seche Vite. OOOoooooo! That is pretty. There are holo moons, big/mini stars, and hexes along with blue hexes an some faint purple shimmer. Just wow. This was another glorious combo that made a night sky on my nails!


Sometimes I had to put the brush in again to get a star or moon, but it wasn't too bad at all. An application was great! I give this a 10/10 for glitter and a 8/10 for application. This is a new fave!

Want a Lynn? Swap people or get them at her ebay store: http://myworld.ebay.com/lynnderella-lynnderella/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It actually lasted 4 days. Says something when I change my polish every 3 days lol

      Delete