Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A 'Splash' of Blue!

Hi glittery polish lovers! It's been a while hasn't it? Darn 20 credit semester! Anywho, as you may have heard, I won Picture Polish Splash from Llarowe. Woo! I tried my hand at a reverse gradient. Soooo boom!


For the base I used 2 coats of OPI Teal the Cows come home. It was nice shimmery sky blue! Then I did the gradient using Picture Polish Splash. This is slightly dark blue hex and dot glitter in a clear base. My gradient is ridiculous in your face cause I wanted it to semi blend with my base, but I'm happy with my first attempt :)


Lovely with flash! You can see more of the dark blue glitters in Splash. I'm definitely using a denser glitter next time around for a gradient, but I like it! 8/10 for glitter and a 6/10 for application. I spent way too much time on these lol


Want Picture Polish? Get some at Llarowe for $12.50 and up http://shop.llarowe.com/collections/picture-polish



No comments:

Post a Comment