Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nyx: Glittery Blue Spun Sugar

Afternoon my glittery polish lovers! As you know I absolutely loved Zoya Pixie Dust Dahlia, back when my nails were long and lovely. You can see that here. I had another Pixie Dust lying around, and now I give you the spun sugar awesomeness that is Nyx!


While I will not be keeping this lovely periwinkle because I do not like it with my skin tone, I was taken aback by its glitteriness. The color and silver glitter in this really made me think of spun sugar. Legit. And such loveliness from just 3 coats of polish! This polish was a bit thinner than Dahlia, but it had the same result. Lovely glitteriness, but with more of that spun sugar effect. 


As with Dahlia, I had the extremely fine sand texture on my fingers, that kinda reminded me of velvet. While not my color, it still gets a 9/10 for application and 10/10 for glitter! :D


4 comments:

  1. Love this swatch! I've been lemming this collection something fierce haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want some in the summer collection more though. I can't do the red pixie dust. It reminds me too much of blood!

      Delete
  2. TAG!! You're it!! I have tagged you for the Versatile Blogger Award!! Here is my post where you have been tagged! http://ericasnailsandmore.blogspot.ca/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I haven't gotten that one yet :D

      Delete