Sunday, April 28, 2013

Written in the Stars with Some Flower Power

Evening glittery polish lovers! After the little bit of trouble I had with my first SquareHue polish, I decided to try another, Flower Power, with a Lumina Lacquer  Written in the Stars, that I had lying around forever now! 


To start this lovely combo off, I started with 2 coats of Flower Power, a nice lime green with yellow undertones. With waiting a bit longer in between coats, I didn't have the streaking and dragging I had with Groovy Love


Next came 2 coats of Written in the Stars. I originally saw this brand on a blog and impulse bought some bottles. Finally one is used! It has tons of multicolored shreds and sparkle with holo stars and diamonds. With one coat of Seche Vite, I could barely feel the stars either. Just lovely! My love for glitter is definitely written in the stars ;)


Want your own? Get them for $9.50 each here: http://luminalacquer.bigcartel.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment