Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day and Captain America in One


I wish you all a lovely Memorial Day. Pray for those that are serving, thank those you can see, and remember those that have fallen for your freedom. Since I was sick yesterday, I rolled my Blogiversary/Captain America/Memorial Day mani all into one. I picked Captain America as my super hero, for that goes so well with Memorial Day!


I love this. My nails look so glittery! For this mani, I used 2 coats of OPI The Flowers are Blue-Ming as the base. Then I used 1 thick coat of China Glaze Luxe and Lush on my middle and pinky fingers. For the Captain America design, I taped off one half of my finger, painted a coat of Zoya Trixie, then pulled the tape off after 10 seconds. I then used a striper brush to paint stripes of China Glaze Cranberry Splash. Then a silver star of course!


I liked how this was easy and simple! Not too time consuming either. My inspiration came from good old Captain America's outfit in the Avengers.


Remember our soldiers on this day! Whether they're Captain America, your dad or mom, or just a a man on the street. <3

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Simple yet stunning, and probably blinding in the sunlight ;)

    ReplyDelete