Saturday, May 4, 2013

Some Butter London Swatch Spam

Evening glittery polish lovers! I was going through my untrieds and found some Butter Londons!


One coat of Fairy Lights. It's a gorgeous frosty, chrome, mirror-like finish that seems to shift between dark and light pink. What shimmer!


Oooo! 1 coat of Fairy Cake over 2 coats of Milani Flaming Race. Lovely. Holographic. Mini hexes. YES! This was a bit thick though, and I wiped off one side of my brush to get this coverage. This would def build up great on its own!


2 coats of Rosie Lee over 2 coats of Milani Pink Express. Meh. While a pretty glitter (with a nice formula not as thick as Fairy Cake), the rose gold glitter didn't do it for me. Mostly just small dot glitter and seemed to have a dirty appearance to me. Ah well! Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. Fairy Cake is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I think it was my fave. :) I def need to try using it by itself!

      Delete