Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

HAPPY GLITTERY FOURTH OF JULY! It's a great day for friends, family, country, bbq, fireworks, armed forces, and history. It's also a great day for polish! 


Let's get this cute mani started! For a base, I used one generous coat of Zoya Carmen, a medium bright true red. The formula was flawless! The color is a bit darker in person.


Now for the design (which looks like some of those red, white, and blue banners for the holidays!) I used Zoya Ginessa and Song. With my biggest dotting tool, I dotted a white line, then a blue line, then a white line for a poofy,, perhaps scalloped look. Then a coat of Seche Vite topped it off!


This was cute, simple, not too time consuming, and has a bit of shimmer. This wasn't as in your face as my Girly Bits idea, but it was much more elegant. I'll definitely keep this on a few days! Happy 4th!

Want to try Zoya? Sign up with my link to get a polish free! Add 2 more to your cart and get free shipping! Go go go! https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/019B4FE1



2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite 4th of July manicure that I've seen! It's so cute and something I think I could try to attempt. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! :D Yeah it was actually really easy, even on my right hand! Just be sure to have lots of polish on your dotting tool to get a nice full dot!

      Delete