Monday, August 5, 2013

Easy Canvas Prints

Morning lovely readers! Today I have a review of a different product here, as a way to branch out a little bit here! I'm open to all kinds of reviews! And this product, was awesome. I was contacted by Easy Canvas Prints to review one of their products for you guys! 


Look at that! I was offered a free 16 x 20 canvas! It is sooooo cool! I chose a picture of when my family got to go to Disney World when my father came back from Iraq. I wanted all of us and that castle in the picture! The canvas picture is great quality, and it looks great on the living room wall!


This picture with flash shows a bit of the canvasy texture, I suppose lol The retail price of this on the site is $67.06, which I think is pretty good. It's large, good quality, shipped to me in about 10 days, and was packed up well.  To make your canvas you pick a size, wrap thickness, if you want a frame, your picture, and border style (see my border in picture below). 


And here's something I thought was cool. As a canvas, the picture wraps around on the edges (you can choose if you do not want this), so no matter what angle you look from, you always see some of the picture! Sooooo cool! Perhaps I can get a canvas print of some awesome glittery nail polish, eh? ;)

Want to get your own Easy Canvas Print? Go to their website here: http://www.easycanvasprints.com/
THEY ARE SO GREAT WITH BLOGGERS! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment